We are committed to helping you to have a great stay with us! Please read the below important information carefully to understand our Terms and Conditions relating to your stay.
– We will personally meet you at the property at your convenience between 4pm and 8pm. Early check-in and late check-in outside of the standard hours are available; subject to availability and a charge.
– We will arrange for a check-in agent to meet you at the property to give you access, show you around and answer any questions. Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance at what time you will be arriving.
– Please allow at least 1 hour and 45 minutes after landing time if you arrive by plane.
– If you do not confirm your arrival time at least 24 hours in advance, we cannot guarantee your check-in at the requested time.
– It is important to keep us posted as soon as you know you are delayed. We will wait for you at the property maximum for 1 hour, 30 minutes. If you are later than that, you may need to wait till our next check-in agent is available to give you access. Additional charges may incur if this is the case.
– We will need to see the booking holder’s ID upon arrival for security reasons and take a photo of the ID in question.
– If you are booking on behalf of someone else you will need to provide their full names, so we can check their ID on arrival.
– We can accommodate late check-in, please just let us know in advance so we can arrange for a check-in agent to meet you in the evening or overnight. Subject to availability and a charge.
– Depending on availability, we may be able to accommodate an early check-in. We will only be able to confirm if this is possible 24 hours before your arrival as we may have another guest departing. If you would like an early check-in, you will need to request and have this confirmed by us
– Our standard check-out time is 11am. Late check-out can be arranged in advance; subject to availability and a charge.
We will provide you with:
– Fresh bed linen
– Bath and hand towels for all guests
– To help you get started on your first day, we also provide mini shower gel/shampoo, toilet paper (minimum 1 per bathroom) bin bags, coffee, tea, sugar, salt and cleaning supplies. Please note that we will not provide with these articles for the whole duration of your stay. Guests booking longer stays may need to purchase these items.
– Please note that the property will be supplied with the amenities and utilities as described in the listing. If you require anything additional that is not supplied, you will have to purchase this yourself, e.g. fans.
– If you are unsure about whether if an amenity is provided, please enquire before your stay.
– The property will be cleaned after and before your stay. Upon request, we can arrange for mid-stay cleaning, fresh bed linen and towels. Mid- stay cleaning costs £20 per hour (minimum 2 hours call) and bed linen changes £20 per bed.
– Mid-stay cleaning and bed changes should be arranged at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, we cannot guarantee scheduling.
– It is expected that you will leave the property in a reasonably clean and orderly condition.
– Smoking is strictly NOT PERMITTED anywhere in the property. Breaching the non-smoking policy will result in the immediate removal from the property and the forfeiture of the security deposit. There may be a fine of up to £2,000 imposed for the odour treatment of the property.
NO SHOWS, LATE ARRIVAL, EARLY DEPARTURES
– Please read the cancellation policy of the property carefully.
– The guest is responsible for payment of all nights confirmed, regardless of the guest’s late arrival or early departure date according to our cancellation policy. No shows, late arrivals, and early departures cannot be refunded.
– If there is an issue with the property, please be aware that you have to let us know during your stay so we can take action and fix it for you. We will not take into consideration any claims reported after check-out if the issue was unreported during your stay.
– If you damage the property, you will be charged accordingly. If any issues arise, please be sure to contact us IMMEDIATELY.
– We are not responsible for any injuries or accidents in the home.
– We provide keys to your property.
– Duplicating keys is strictly prohibited, entry codes to any buildings and areas cannot be shared under any circumstances. If keys are duplicated without permission, we retain the right of forfeiting your security deposit and charge you any further expense of a lock replacement.
– If you lose your keyset, you are liable for the full cost of the lock replacement.
– If you accidentally lock yourself out, please make sure that you get in touch with us immediately so we can assist you.
– Please contact our team on +44 7909 460710, and our team members will do our best to assist you.
– Under no circumstance are guests permitted to instruct a third party to change or to drill a lock if they are locked out.
The entire property will be yours to enjoy.
• Do you have free WiFi? Yes. The network name and password will be available in the property.
• Do you provide linen and towels? Yes all fresh, pressed bed linen and big fluffy towels are provided!
• Are children/ infants able to stay at the property? Yes.
** Please note we will check the photo ID of the person who booked upon arrival *
PickThePlace accommodations are fitted out to a very high standard. You can expect comfort and style when you check into one of our modern, spacious apartments*.
*subject to apartment, location and duration of stay.
PickthePlace is a trademark and is the trading name of MAG PROPERTY SERVICES LTD is registered in England and Wales (registered number 10656996).
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, email us at email@example.com or write to
44 Crawford St, London W1H 1JS
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website www.picktheplace.co.uk
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant information to them.
We collect information such as names, contact information including email address and demographic information including postcode, preference of musical instrument, interests and other information relevant to client inquiries, offers, and surveys.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking to achieve with Mag property services Ltd. Thereby, enabling us to deliver a better-quality products and services.
Specifically, we may use data
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and application to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to your needs. They also enable us to see information about how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Cookies do not provide us access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the data protection act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
We will also do our best to protect your personal data once we have your information.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your data, we have implemented a physical and electronic security safeguards. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure and therefore transmission is at your own risk.
Our website www.picktheplace.co.uk may contain links to other websites: Please note that we have no control to other websites linked to ours if you provide information to a website to which is linked ours, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy.
Access to your information or records
We give you the right to access your information held by us. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Date procuration Act 1998.
Any access request may subject to a fee of £15.00 to meet our cost in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.