RULES AND POLICIES
We are committed to helping you to have a great stay with us! Please read the below important information carefully to understand our Terms and Conditions relating to your stay.
– We will personally meet you at the property at your convenience between 2pm and 8pm. Early check-in and late check-in outside of the standard hours are available; subject to availability and a charge.
– We will arrange for a check-in agent to meet you at the property to give you access, show you around and answer any questions. Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance at what time you will be arriving.
– Please allow at least 1 hour and 45 minutes after landing time if you arrive by plane.
– If you do not confirm your arrival time at least 24 hours in advance, we cannot guarantee your check-in at the requested time.
– It is important to keep us posted as soon as you know you are delayed. We will wait for you at the property maximum for 1 hour, 30 minutes. If you are later than that, you may need to wait till our next check-in agent is available to give you access. Additional charges may incur if this is the case.
– We will need to see the booking holder’s ID upon arrival for security reasons and take a photo of the ID in question.
– If you are booking on behalf of someone else you will need to provide their full names, so we can check their ID on arrival.
– We can accommodate late check-in, please just let us know in advance so we can arrange for a check-in agent to meet you in the evening or overnight. Subject to availability and a charge.
– Depending on availability, we may be able to accommodate an early check-in. We will only be able to confirm if this is possible 24 hours before your arrival as we may have another guest departing. If you would like an early check-in, you will need to request and have this confirmed by us
– Our standard check-out time is 11am. Late check-out can be arranged in advance; subject to availability and a charge.
– Luggage storage can be provided upon request on office hours 10am – 7pm
We will provide you with
– Fresh bed linen
– Bath and hand towels for all guests
– To help you get started on your first day, we also provide mini shower gel/shampoo, toilet paper (minimum 1 per bathroom) bin bags, coffee, tea, sugar, salt and cleaning supplies. Please note that we will not provide with these articles for the whole duration of your stay. Guests booking longer stays may need to purchase these items.
– Please note that the property will be supplied with the amenities and utilities as described in the listing. If you require anything additional that is not supplied, you will have to purchase this yourself, e.g. fans.
– If you are unsure about whether if an amenity is provided, please enquire before your stay.
– The property will be cleaned after and before your stay. Upon request, we can arrange for mid-stay cleaning, fresh bed linen and towels. Mid- stay cleaning costs £20 per hour (minimum 2 hours call) and bed linen changes £20 per bed.
– Mid-stay cleaning and bed changes should be arranged at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, we cannot guarantee scheduling.
– It is expected that you will leave the property in a reasonably clean and orderly condition.
– Smoking is strictly NOT PERMITTED anywhere in the property. Breaching the non-smoking policy will result in the immediate removal from the property and the forfeiture of the security deposit. There may be a fine of up to £2,000 imposed for the odour treatment of the property.
NO SHOWS, LATE ARRIVAL, EARLY DEPARTURES
– Please read the cancellation policy of the property carefully.
– The guest is responsible for payment of all nights confirmed, regardless of the guest’s late arrival or early departure date according to our cancellation policy. No shows, late arrivals, and early departures cannot be refunded.
CLAIMS / PROPERTY ISSUES
– If there is an issue with the property, please be aware that you have to let us know during your stay so we can take action and fix it for you. We will not take into consideration any claims reported after check-out if the issue was unreported during your stay.
DAMAGES AND ACCIDENTS
– If you damage the property, you will be charged accordingly. If any issues arise, please be sure to contact us IMMEDIATELY.
– We are not responsible for any injuries or accidents in the home.
– We provide keys to your property.
– Duplicating keys is strictly prohibited, entry codes to any buildings and areas cannot be shared under any circumstances. If keys are duplicated without permission, we retain the right of forfeiting your security deposit and charge you any further expense of a lock replacement.
– If you lose your keyset, you are liable for the full cost of the lock replacement.
– If you accidentally lock yourself out, please make sure that you get in touch with us immediately so we can assist you.
– Please contact our team on +44 7909 460710, and our team members will do our best to assist you.
– Under no circumstance are guests permitted to instruct a third party to change or to drill a lock if they are locked out.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!
The entire property will be yours to enjoy.
Other things to note
• Do you have free WiFi? Yes. The network name and password will be available in the property.
• Do you provide linen and towels? Yes all fresh, pressed bed linen and big fluffy towels are provided!
• Are children/ infants able to stay at the property? Yes.
** Please note we will check the photo ID of the person who booked upon arrival *